CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 21, 2008

kids say the darndest things

so my little 4 year old brother has come up with some pretty funny things that he says lately. I always love listening to him talk because he has the most crazy ideas about some things. he also likes to take parts of what we say and use it COMPLETELY out of context. it makes for very interesting conversations.... some of his latest funnies are:

suckway-AKA-subway.

flea-mangoes-AKA- Flamingos

japanda-AKA-Japan Airlines

fly-g-AKA- a flag

hippo-ma-potum- AKA hippopotamus


I have now vowed never to eat again. We were sitting at the dinner table last night and he has this obsession with ocean animals so he was going around telling everyone that they were hammerhead sharks...then when he gets to me he says "And youre the BIIIIIIIG WHALE ASHLEY!" i wanted to cry. But i was laughing to hard to get any real tears out. Little kids are so honest sometimes. I guess i really am as big as i feel! we were all hysterically laughing over it though. thanks eddie for helping me to the realization of my true identity. a big. fat. whale.

in other news, we're planning a camping trip this week. it should be fun. we're going to be camping up at laupahoehoe point. this is what it looks like:

Photobucket

and yes. i took this picture. i've got mad skills, i know.

and i am FINALLY for real in my 3rd trimester. 7 months! it seems so crazy! and here i am in all of my whale gloriousness

Photobucket

i also have another anatomy test this week as well as a doctor's appointment. Which is something that is TOTALLY stressing me out. My doctor is an idiot. So i've been trying to get a hold of my primary care doctor to see if they will give me a referral to another doctor that knows how to do his job..but no one will call me back. UGH. why i want to work for the health care system is beyond me. all i know is that it will NOT be on this island. anyways..i really need to go study i just thought i'd share with everyone how silly my little brother is and also if you see me whither away to nothing in the next few months..you'll know why ;) jk jk. food holds too high a value in my life. anyways. talk to everyone soon.

0 comments: