CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 17, 2008

just an update

so i guess now is as good as any of times to start writin on this thing. I've been having people hassle me to do it now for a while and just haven't had time to actually sit down and write. SO the update is that everyone is doin great over here. I'm just gettin ready for my little one to come soon. October 11th is when he is due and it is SO crazy that it is coming up so soon! here's one of the 3D pictures i got with my ultrasound.

Photobucket

i just got back from a trip to oahu with the girls from my branch young women and we had a lot of fun. They went to EFY at BYUH and I was able to just travel around oahu and hang out with old friends. Man i miss it there! I'm planning on coming back to finish my degree not this fall but the next. So everyone keep a look out. Plus i'll have my little boy by then so you can all oogle over him :)

I finally sold my car which i ended up selling for a lot less than i wanted to but i just wanted to get it out of there so i didn't have to keep paying on it. Unfortunately no one will hire a 7 month old pregnant lady (rightfully so) so i don't really have a job right now. But I am doing odd jobs for a few merchandising companies over here in hawaii. The pickins are slim but i do what i can.

My mom just signed the official adoption papers for my little brother eddie 2 days ago so he is OFFICIALLY ours! we are so happy. We love him so much. The other family that wanted him is still trying to appeal the adoption but the judge was pretty much on our side and we know that whatever the Lord wants is what will happen. We hope that everything works out though.

Katie is going to be a senior this year. Time flies so fast. I can't believe my little sister is already going to graduate.

I finished my EMT training while i was in Utah and i just talked to the firechief yesterday and so i'm hopefully going to start working there a few days a week till after i have the baby then possibly get on the rig full time. I really hope that works out. Trauma medicine is my passion in life (i'm weird i know). I am also taking an anatomy class online to finish the set since there are 2 classes required to graduate and i already took the 1st so now i'm on to the second one. I really hate it but i can't wait to just be done with school.

So i had an ultrasound yesterday and the doctor said the baby looks good. He's turned and in the canal now so he's gettin ready! I have been having contractions so my doctor gave me some meds to try and help that so he doesn't come TOO early. I'm in my 28th week and JUST starting my 3rd trimester. Life is complicated and crazy but i can't wait for my little boy to come into the world.

here is a recent pic of the family...eddie looks really mad..he didn't know what to make of mickey yet....
Photobucket

in order- Mom, Katie, Leah, Eddie, Mark, ME

it looks like marks hand is really close to my butt but he had it resting on something behind me....haha.

So i guess that's the update for now. i'll try and keep up on this thing. we'll see how good i do though....

0 comments: